• Writing, Grades 9-12 — Kelli Gapinski, Clear Lake High School; Samantha Orozco, Mason City High School . Clear Creek, a navigable waterway, offers direct water access to the Gulf of Mexico through Clear Lake and Galveston Bay.Our district covers 15 square miles and borders the Alvin, Pearland and Clear Creek school districts and next to the fourth largest city in America. Share Application Deadlines; Admissions Requirements; High School Courses Schedule a Campus Visit. The total minority enrollment is 9%, and 32% of students are economically disadvantaged. ... Studies show that diversity in school leads to long-term benefits for students. You will be joining a vibrant and diverse community of … It is ranked 371st in the best public high schools in California.. Data Citation: Unless otherwise noted, all information on this page is retrieved or calculated from data … Contact info. Back ... Congratulations on your acceptance to University of Houston-Clear Lake as a sophomore student! Below you will find pertinent information regarding application deadlines, procedures, and requirements. Clear Lake High School 2929 Bay Area Boulevard Houston, TX, 77058 (281) 284-1900 2929 Bay Area Boulevard, Houston, TX 77058. Clear Lake High School Unclaimed. “Be the Difference-CCHS!” Share Explore our 524-acre campus located on a wildlife and nature preserve in the heart of Clear Lake’s high tech community. Contact info. Grades 9-12. FISD is in a great location for enrichment learning in Space, … Clear Creek Independent School District (281) 284-1900 School website. Discover why! Discover why! It is ranked 109th in the best public high schools in Texas.. Data Citation: Unless otherwise noted, all information on this page is retrieved or … Students have an enormous opportunity to succeed at a college or university, technical school or career thanks to the foundation built at Clear Creek High School. 702 Greenbriar Drive, Friendswood, TX 77546. The AP® participation rate at Clear Lake High is 28%. Clear Lake High has an academic rating somewhat above the average for California high schools based on its high test performance and low AP course participation. Also, please explore the links on the left side of this page to learn more about the University of Houston-Clear Lake. Venkatesh, a junior at Clear Lake High School in Houston, wrote and starred in the film, which focuses on the main character’s efforts to … Students 2,111. Costs and Aid. October 26, 2018 | UHCL Staff Creating an inclusive culture on campus is a key factor in facilitating student success, and that begins with ensuring and supporting a diverse student body, says Joshua Quinn, University of Houston-Clear Lake’s new coordinator of women, gender and … Friendswood Independent School District (281) 482-3413 School website. With an average of 2,600 students, diversity abounds on a campus filled with limitless possibilities. ... Studies show that diversity in school leads to long-term benefits for students. Clear Lake High School has an academic rating significantly above the average for Texas high schools based on its high test performance and high AP course participation. Grades 9-12. Students 2,332. UHCL hires new coordinator for student diversity. Friendswood High School Unclaimed.
- clear lake high school diversity December 22, 2020
- New Zealand and Australian speaking tour August 26, 2019
- Founders Jean & Blair Leggett accept teaching positions at Sheridan College July 26, 2019
- CBC All in a Day interviews Jean Leggett June 17, 2019
- GDC Talk: Stories that Haunt and Heal March 26, 2019